No cold, flu or bronchitus all winter, for the first time

No cold, flu or bronchitus all winter, for the first time

Postby BloodnSilver » Fri May 14, 2004 12:35 pm

Hey all!

I started taking C Silver, gold & copper October 2003, and thru the whole winter I didnt for once feel like I had a cold, flu, anything... My girlfriend took it as well, and normally she ends up bringing home a nasty cold or flu from work, and I end up getting it... not this year! I know the silver has helped us out, we were surrounded by sick people and didnt even get a runny nose. It's worth trying out, I think there's even a money back guarantee.. so its' worth trying for a week or 2 even.
BloodnSilver

Postby bobbieht » Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:49 pm

ok am new to this forum and having some difficulty getting what I want to say posted. My daughter got a bottle of mesosilver colloidal about 5 years ago and did not use it as the articles she read scared her off from taking it. Edgar Cayce recommended it and since we know Mr. Cayce to be from God we immediately started to use it. I had a cold/sinus/allergy problem. Took it two days and am very much healed of the problem. HAd some nicks on my legs from shaving-used it on those cuts as well. Just ordered the spray and now am going to order the gold colloida as well. Am curious to find out if it works on getting rid of warts? Love, Bobbiehtl
bobbieht
bobbieht

Re: No cold, flu or bronchitus all winter, for the first time

Postby SilverSurfer » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:52 am

Bobbie-

First off congratulations. Second, please don't be too optimistic about the wart removal. The silver spray has been effective against acne, but warts are a whole different ballgame. When it comes to warts, there has been a lot of rumors regarding the usage of mesosilver, specifically within a silver spray and the results have been mixed. If you would like to go ahead and try it I feel there would be do harm done, but I also do not want you to waste your money.
I have experience with colloids, please feel free to ask questions
SilverSurfer

Return to Cold & Flu