Whenever I feel the flu or aches and pains coming on

Whenever I feel the flu or aches and pains coming on

Postby tiw57 » Tue May 11, 2004 12:46 pm

I just take a teaspoon of Mesosilver before meals and one at nighttime and in the morning I feel great!
Be responsible for YOUR OWN HEALTH!
tiw57

Postby Laurel » Thu May 27, 2004 11:30 am

My name is Laurel and I am an asthmatic. I frequently had colds and flu, which would lead to breathing problems. Four years ago, a friend of my father’s recommended we try colloidal silver. We were skeptical at first, but after some review, we decided to give it a try.

My father was undergoing cancer treatment at the time, but today he is totally cancer free. As for me, my immune system is highly improved. Normally, I take a tablespoon of Mesosilver a day, but when I feel as if I am fighting a cold, I take 2 tablespoons a day. Overall, our health is incredibly improved and we particularly like the fact that Mesosilver presents no risk and does not build up in your system.

Laurel
New Jersey
Laurel

Postby Angie » Thu May 27, 2004 11:36 am

Just want to give you a few examples of how CS has helped me. I have stopped cold & flu symptoms countless times, never developing a full-blown infection......

Angie R.
Angie

Postby Lauri Cole » Thu May 27, 2004 11:38 am

Any time anyone in our family begins to get sick with any kind of cold, flu or virus, if we take a high dosage of Mesosilver internally and also use the nebulizer, we can knock it right out. I’ve got myself, my husband, my three kids (12, 21 and 23) and both my parents using it.

Lauri Cole
Chula Vista, CA
Lauri Cole

Return to Cold & Flu