No more colds or flu

No more colds or flu

Postby Guest » Sat May 01, 2004 8:11 am

I am an individual who normally spent the winter months in a sickly state with asthma and respiratory illnesses. I counted on at least one visit to the emergency room every winter. Now, something new has come into my life this year, namely Mesosilver.

Through the recommendation of a dear friend, I began a maintenance program of Mesosilver in the fall. Usually, by October, I experience colds, sore throats, and respiratory infections leading to asthma. This year, however, was very different. I experienced no difficulty by January and kept waiting for the “other shoe to drop”. It never did.

In January, at the height of the flu season, I experienced what I though to be the start of flu symptoms. I made a visit to the doctor, but, in a short, time, all my symptoms disappeared. My doctor, who knows my medical history very well, was amazed. I told her about my Mesosilver program and she was very impressed. She had heard about the use of silver colloids and recommended that I continue with the Mesosilver.

This is the first winter I have made it through without a trip to the ER.

I will continue to take Mesosilver throughout the year, and I will strongly recommend it to all of my friends and relatives.

Christine Arena
Brick, NJ

Postby Alan Truly » Thu May 27, 2004 11:25 am

I used to have a very weak immune system. I think my body defenses were compromised by a candida infection. I always caught every cold, illness or flu that was going around, and it would take me forever to get over it and get rid of it. And I had a sore throat almost all the time. Once I started taking Mesosilver, my sore throat completely cleared up, and I no longer get sick. I recommend Mesosilver to all my friends and family. In fact, I just bought a five gallon drum!

Alan Truly
Vista, CA
Alan Truly

Postby GS » Thu May 27, 2004 11:26 am

Ever since I started taking Mesosilver I have not gotten sick. I’m around kids quite a bit and exposed to lots of germs. A few months ago my girlfriend, who I live with, got pneumonia. The doctor told me that since I had come in close contact with the bacteria, I would likely get at least some symptoms of illness, but I didn’t get sick at all.

Gilbert Saraspi
Seattle, Washington
GS

Postby Mike Norris » Tue Jun 01, 2004 11:08 am

My four-year-old daughter goes to day care and has suffered quite a bit from colds, flu, ear infections and other bugs that she gets from playing with the other children. Once she started taking Mesosilver, those problems cleared up. It’s also an excellent overall preventative for colds and flu. My family has seen a tremendous benefit from Mesosilver. I could never put a price on its value because it has really done wonders for us.

-- Mike Norris
Mike Norris

colds and flu

Postby colloidicon » Sun Oct 03, 2004 8:49 pm

what dosage are all of you taking for colds and flu? The daily 1 tsp requirement or more? Thanks alot...
colloidicon

Postby Linda Moore » Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:25 am

Colloidicon,
My husband takes 1/2 tablespoon every day to keep from getting colds and the flu, and this works very well for him.
Linda Moore

Return to Cold & Flu