Flu

Flu

Postby Sandra D » Thu May 27, 2004 11:38 am

Thank you for your note sharing about your almost bout with the old "flu" bug. It came just in time for me to gain from your wisdom. You see, I had gotten up that morning with this "yuk" feeling and a scratchy throat. I'd been surrounded by the flu bug but as yet hadn't gotten it, and thanks to God and the wisdom he's given you....I still don't have it!

I started taking the hourly dose you shared, sprayed my throat hourly and put drops in my nose as well. I'm delighted to say that I'm absolutely fine. No signs of that nasty feeling nor the sore throat. Colloidal Silver works and I'm so thankful! Blessings to you, keep up the good work!

Sandra D.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Sandra D

Postby Ken Scott » Tue Jun 01, 2004 10:35 am

I drive a school bus in Pennsylvania. There have been a ton of kids on my bus who have had flu off and on this winter, and I haven’t gotten a bit of it, not a touch of the flu or anything else since I’ve been on Mesosilver. That’s another great Mesosilver does; it keeps the flu away from you.

Ken Scott
Exeter, PA
Ken Scott

Re: Flu

Postby Amery » Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:28 am

Hi All,
To cure flu watch what you eat and drink more water than routine. Take hot bath, gargle and wash your mouth with saltwater. Blow nose more often, drink hot soups and avoid smoking, alcohol and caffeine. Use a humidifier, avoid exercises and take rest.
Amery

Return to Cold & Flu