Bronchitis

Re: Bronchitis

Postby wkj » Sun May 20, 2018 12:31 pm

My mother needs to know if it's ok to take silver with her other meds and issues, moderate-high bp, heart murmur/palpitations. what sites could I check?
wkj

Re:

Postby komayyamok » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:14 am

Linda Moore wrote:Mesosilver is supposed to kill the bacteria. That must be what it does because my husband took Mesosilver for a urinary tract infection and the infection went away. That was 6 months ago and he has not had any problems with that since.

The amount of time it takes for results will probably depend on the severity of the problem. We haven't had any experience with PhenQ and lung problems personally, so the information given here from other people's experiences may help.

As far as maintenance, my husband takes 1/2 tablespoon of Mesosilver as a daily maintenance dose to keep from getting colds or flu and he doesn't get sick. The same Mesosilver product is used in a nebulizer or for oral intake.

It was not making any kill because of that spray seriously so don't take it personally :(
komayyamok

Re:

Postby komayyamok » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:48 am

Hal from Mississippi wrote:I had a bronchial infection for about a month that wouldn’t go away. I began inhaling the Colloidal Silver through a nebulizer about twice a day and it cleared it right up. see full extenze reviews here

Hal Becker, Age 79
Picayune, Mississippi

These was just a setup to release those nebulizer things :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
komayyamok

Previous

Return to Bronchitis