Asthma - Amazing Results

Asthma - Amazing Results

Postby patc » Sat May 01, 2004 11:47 am

I suffer from severe asthma. My symptoms include wheezing, huffing and puffing, shortness of breath, brain fog, and extreme fatigue and exhaustion. Walking around a grocery store leaves me exhausted. A flight of stairs completely wipes me out. I also have acute attacks, which can be very frightening. The attacks have gotten progressively worse over the last year. I use to use an inhaler maybe once a week, but in the last year, I’ve been using it twice a day, and am still out of breath.

My doctor put me on the Advair Diskus. It helped a little, but at $200 per month, it’s extremely expensive. Plus, I was still having to use my inhaler, and I was still so tired all the time, and so short of breath, that I’d be panting if I even had to just walk across the office. Then, a pulmonologist diagnosed me with COPD. When I had my first attack, it was even more terrifying than as asthma attack. It feels like a heart attack, and is painful and scary.

The asthma and the COPD were ruining my life, so I went on the Internet looking for alternative treatments. I came across Mesosilver for the asthma. I thought it was worth a try, so I ordered a bottle and put a half teaspoon in the nebulizer as per the instructions, and I took a couple of deep breaths. The first few breaths made me cough and irritated my lungs a little bit. After about five breaths, I needed to rest. I just couldn’t handle more right then. I figured I’d take a rest and then go back and finish the session in an hour or so.

I am not exaggerating when I say that 20 minutes later, my asthma symptoms were totally gone and my breathing was normal! Twenty minutes after using the nebulizer, I went upstairs, and at the top of the stairs, I suddenly realized that I was not wheezing or breathing heavily. I then had to go up to the attic, and realized with surprise and disbelief that I had just done two flights of stairs and I was fine! I thought, “This is just a fluke; it can’t be,” but my symptoms were gone! In fact, I had no asthma symptoms for five days. . . after just one short nebulizer session!

I was not expecting such amazing results. I had spent a lot of money on strong medications with serious side effects and had gotten very little result. Now with a half a teaspoon of Mesosilver, I was symptom free. I was just dancing!

I use Mesosilver about once or twice a week now. It irritated my lungs a little with the first few breaths, so I advise sensitive users to take it slow, take a few breaths with the nebulizer, then rest, then try another few. But Mesosilver definitely works. It is a remarkable thing when you are suffering, and you find something that really helps. It’s wonderful and it’s amazing.

Pat C., Age 40
Springfield, MA
patc

Asthma Relief

Postby Margo Smith » Sat May 01, 2004 2:54 pm

I’ve had asthma and allergies since my twenties. Since I’m allergic to everything, I couldn’t even use my inhaler for the asthma, nor take any medications, antibiotics or sprays. I tried regular colloidal silver, but it wasn’t really working for me. I didn’t know there was such a huge difference in the types of silver, until I searched the Internet and discovered Mesosilver. I ordered a bottle of Mesosilver and the nebulizer, and use 5 ml in treatment and 5 ml by mouth. For the first few days, I couldn’t take the full treatment, but I gradually worked up to it. I could tell right off that it was getting my lungs open, as I could not go very long without coughing and stopping the treatment. I worked up to a full treatment over several days as I have COPD. It really cleared up my lungs and certainly helped the asthma and kept further infection from my lungs. The nebulizer didn’t quite get to the infection in my sinuses, but then I tried the recommended sinus flooding technique and I feel like a new person with the sinus and lungs both cleared up!

Margo Smith, 51
Gaffney, SC
Margo Smith

Postby Lauri Cole » Wed May 12, 2004 9:23 am

My daughter has had chronic croup – which they now call asthma – since she was born. She is now 12 years old and up until recently was still suffering from full-fledged attacks that would require a trip to the emergency ward. Now, when an attack comes on, where we used to go to the hospital, we now put her on the nebulizer with Mesosilver for 20 minutes and the attack just subsides. It’s really amazing.

Lauri Cole
Chula Vista, CA
Lauri Cole

Postby Rita Henderson » Wed May 26, 2004 12:51 pm

I suffer from bronchial asthma and have been having good results with Mesosilver. When I’m feeling bad or having an episode, I use about a teaspoon and a half of Mesosilver in the nebulizer three times a day. It helps to stabilize my symptoms — coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath. — better than steroids, and I especially like that it’s a more natural approach than the steroids. When things are going along well, I use the Mesosilver once a day to maintain.

Rita Henderson
Mt. Laurel, New Jersey
Rita Henderson

Postby TT » Tue Jun 01, 2004 10:39 am

I just want to let everyone how wonderful your product is! I'm 40 years old and I've suffered with allergies and asthma all of my life. Like clockwork, every year around Thanksgiving, I end up in the hospital with bronchial pneumonia. Since I started taking Mesosilver, I haven’t had to use my inhaler once. I’m on Advair and Albuterol, but even so, normally by now I’d be having asthma attacks because it’s so cold here – but I’m not! I am so thrilled by the significant improvement in my health.

Tammie Thomas – Syracuse, NY
TT

Postby Christine Arena » Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:26 pm

I have a history of upper respiratory weakness; in fact I’ve been hospitalized twice for severe asthma. Last fall when I got my annual bout of illness, I started taking the Mesosilver right away, both orally and in the nebulizer. In the past, I have had to take antibiotics and even steroids to get well, but this time, with the silver, I never even went to the doctor, nor did I have to take prescription medication, over-the-counter medication or steroids of any kind. I was so proud of myself because I was able to get better just with consistent use of the Mesosilver.

I’ve learned my lesson though. The key to maintaining my health is to take the silver consistently on a regular basis, so now it’s just part of my daily routine. I up the dosage when I feel I’m “under attack” and I also use it in my ears because I know bacteria and infection often develop there.

I also notice that this spring, people around me are very challenged with their allergies from pollens and grasses, etc., and I’m doing really well.

Christine Arena, 56
Brick, New Jersey
Christine Arena

Postby Al Little » Mon Jul 05, 2004 4:51 pm

When I’m having trouble breathing, I spray Mesosilver up my nose and it provides me with relief. I have been hospitalized twice with acute asthma and take FloVent and Albuterol when it gets bad, but I find that Mesosilver really helps.

Al Little, Age 67
Albany, New York
Al Little

asthma

Postby barely40 » Fri Sep 24, 2004 3:28 pm

i was skeptical about ordering ...but after reading all the testimonies of other people with asthma...i am very willing to try this product. i suffer from asthma year round. i have doubled my weight from 15 years ago from taking prednisone so often. i am definitely going to try this. i will let everyone know of my results shortly...thank you for helping me make my decision.
barely40

killed my son's asthma

Postby Blue_Mags » Sun Dec 12, 2004 5:00 pm

Hi

My stepson visits us only during the weekends. He is on advair daily and this has been keeping his asthma under control most of the time.

One weekend my step son came to us feeling very unwell and unfortunately did not have his nebulizer medication with him. Luckily I had some mesosilver on hand and after 15 minutes on a nebulizer with mesosilver his asthma cleared up completely- coughing halted, breathing regulated, we had a happy child again without the usual frantic, panicked trip to the emergency room.

Mesosilver works.... I recommend it.
Blue_Mags

asthma

Postby Dar Normand » Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:31 am

I have a 5 year old that had childhood asthma. She only has issues once or twice a year, at that time it is bad. How much would I need to give her. I have silver already in my home so I don't need to purchase more. She has a nebulizer that I put palmercort in and albuteral in already.
Dar Normand

asthma

Postby Cathysilver » Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:10 pm

June 19, 2006. I am 56, female, and have had asthma since I used birth control pills for a few months when I got married at 18 yrs. old. Before that, I only had asthma when I was around hay.

At first the asthma was only terrible (debilitating) in the summer. After a few years it was with me all the time, being the worst in May/June and Sept/Oct, coinciding with pollens and molds.

I began to have bronchial infections about every three months. I would just get over one, have a few weeks break, and start the cycle all over again. I had constant stuffy and/or drippy sinuses. I made many trips to the emergency room and to doctors for asthma.

I have used PLENTY of medications through the years including inhalers every four hours, Advair, nebulizer meds, cortisone shots, prednisone, steroids, etc., etc.. They almost all caused weight gain and "don't want to walk to the mail-box" pain in the hips. Allergy shots made me much worse, even though I took them faithfully for five years. I even tried two different accupuncture doctors and chelation. I tried at least eight different doctors over the years. Money, money, money. I could go on and on. Also, I tried lots of vitamins and herbs, many of which helped quite a bit.

I started using Mesosilver in my nebulizer in September 2005, after I emailed my homeopathic practitioner and asked him to take a look at the website, and I quote his answer here:

"THE PRODUCT LOOKS GOOD. I THINK IT WILL HELP. IF NOTHING ELSE IT WILL IMPROVE YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM.. LET ME KNOW HOW IT WORKS."

I understood from him that it stops inflamation in the lungs on contact, then gets ushered out of the body with no side effects.

I began very slowly with a half teaspoon of Mesosilver alone in the nebulizer once a day, in addition to my regular medication schedule at other times.

Not noticing any bad side effects, I became more brave and gradually started adding it in larger amounts and more often ALONG WITH the Albuterol and Cromolyn Sodium in my nebulizer. I kept records of my peak flow meter results and noticed I was breathing 25 to 80 points better after the mesosilver.

Now I use it several times a day with my medication. I use much less medication--6 drops each-- (6 drops equals only about a third part of a unit-dose measured vial) of the Albuterol and Chromolyn Sodium along with a teaspoon and a half or a Tablespoon of Mesosilver. I breathe in about half of it with my nebulizer, then come back about two hours or so later for the other half. I have to do this approximately every 2-3 hours all day at this time of year, as needed. Using it this way, I don't get the "shaky feeling" and the "open too much, then closing up" breathing from the albuterol and I can feel my lungs stay more consistantly the same. I can use much less medication with this method and the Mesosilver.

I went off Advair at Easter since I am a singer and it was ruining my voice. Advair had helped me keep from getting asthma attacks all day, but I lost lung capacity and felt a "weight" on my chest, as well as continuous weight gain, and a choking feeling in my throat. I went from only being able to hold a note two beats to being able to hold six beats or more in a song. That better capacity and my customary ability to sing high came back within four days. I have begun to lose weight, 20 pounds, with much effort.

I supplement my medications with an over-the-counter bronchodilator, Ehpedrine Sulfate Capsules, USP 25 mg. one to three times a day during my worst days. It is an old medicinal treatment that doctors don't use much anymore because of its side effects, but it has always helped me more than other kinds of remedies the doctors offer and it doesn't give me the stomachaches Theophiline gives.

I also use homeopathic remedies.

I am no longer using inhalers (except the nebulizer).

A nice side effect of Mesosilver is that my sinuses have cleared up quite nicely and I haven't gotten any lung infections. I breathe Mesosilver in through my nose from the nebulizer occasionally. I attribute the lack of lung infections to the Mesosilver as well as the herbs and a range of vitamins I use including magnesium and chlorophyll. The latter also helps my energy levels.

I am praying to my Savior, Jesus Christ, for healing--to one day be able to use Mesosilver only, then be over asthma completely. I feel Mesosilver is helping me get there!

A word of advice to parents of children with asthma: Have them sit up and lean forward, rather than lay down or tip back when they have an attack. They can even sleep in a kneeling, bowing position on a pillow. This helps tremendously as it takes the gravitational pressure from the lungs.

August 30, 2006. I found out birth control pills deplete Vit. B6, Folate, and B12. So I added these to my regimen and have a lot more energy.

I was also told that asthma comes from undigested carbohydrates. So I have added a digestive supplement and it really helps keep down the asthma I normally experience after I eat. I also cut out all the sweets and instead eat lots of berries. I freeze them, then put them (2 parts) in a blender with Stevia (to sweeten) and water (1 part) and blend into a nice smooth sorbet. It tastes delicious and I get lots of fruit this way.

I have found that inhaling the vapors of Oregano oil clear up my sinuses. I am going to experiment with inhaling more often to see if it helps the lungs. It helps to rub it on the bottom of the feet. It helps to add 6 drops to a capsule and swallow it. Oregano is good to fight infection and fungus.

I still use my silver with all my nebulizer treatments of Albuterol and Chromolyn Sodium. The silver really cuts down on drippy and stuffy noses.

I had been using Advair very occasionally, but I quit completely since my doctor told me last week that one of the ingredients in Advair (I believe it is the Salmeterol) is in question for safety among his colleagues. I quit because it lowered my ability to sing and hold notes, as well as caused a feeling of a big knot in my chest. That knot is completely gone, now.

I had a rough June and July but now in August I am feeling quite a bit better.

I hope the reader gets some help from this testimonial. I would appreciate any words of advice.
Last edited by Cathysilver on Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Cathysilver

Allergies/Asthma

Postby Janette Molina » Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:54 am

I have a 9 year old son, that has allergies. Does anyone know if mesosilver can be given at this age. Also he lacks concentration , and I read that mesogold is good for memory can the mesosilver and mesogold be combine at his age.
Janette Molina

Re: Allergies/Asthma

Postby Cathysilver » Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:13 pm

[quote="Janette Molina"]I have a 9 year old son, that has allergies. Does anyone know if mesosilver can be given at this age. Also he lacks concentration , and I read that mesogold is good for memory can the mesosilver and mesogold be combine at his age.[/quote]

Cathysilver: I don't know the answer to your question, but I do know friends of my adult son who give silver orally to their children who range in age from about 9 and up. They claim it really helps them keep healthy. The father is a chiropracter.

I give it in my nebulizer to my 16 year old daughter who occasionally gets asthma.
Cathysilver

Re: Allergies/Asthma

Postby Janette Molina » Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:23 am

Cathysilver wrote:
Janette Molina wrote:I have a 9 year old son, that has allergies. Does anyone know if mesosilver can be given at this age. Also he lacks concentration , and I read that mesogold is good for memory can the mesosilver and mesogold be combine at his age.

Cathysilver: I don't know the answer to your question, but I do know friends of my adult son who give silver orally to their children who range in age from about 9 and up. They claim it really helps them keep healthy. The father is a chiropracter.

I give it in my nebulizer to my 16 year old daughter who occasionally gets asthma.
Janette Molina: Thanks for the info, I really appreciate it. Also thanks for the info on the Oregano Oil, I will try it and see if it works for him. He also has asthma, he doesnt get attacks often. ALthough he does ask for his puffer once in a while and it is very hard to see him out of breath since he is a very active boy. Last winter he was out of school for one week with pneumonia. I started him with the mesosilver and it seems to be working well. I really appreciate all the info.
Janette Molina

Postby Cathysilver » Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:10 pm

Glad to be of help. Of course, I am not a doctor, but am just telling what I have found to help. May God bless your son. Keep searching for those alternative treatments! Lung problems can really slow a person down! Medicine can have bad side effects, too!
Cathysilver

Next

Return to Asthma