Success for Chronic Fatigue & Fibromyalgia

Success for Chronic Fatigue & Fibromyalgia

Postby E. L. » Fri Oct 14, 2005 11:46 am

:D
After over 25 years of health challenges, most recently labeled as Fibromyalgia and CFIS (Chronic Fatigue Immunodeficiency Syndrome), MesoSilver is getting me back on my feet. My physical energy and mental clarity are returning to normal and the aches and pains are nearly gone. I am in deep gratitude. At age 49, I feel I have been given a new life.

I have tried numerous state-of-the-art natural products and methods over these many years in my quest to regain my health, including high quality home generated silver water. A year ago, I was on a protocol under the direction of a gifted Osteopath. Because of my level of debilitation, he prescribed the antibiotic Cipro for an extended period of time in addition to natural remedies. Even with my healthy organic lifestyle and positive mental attitude, all the wonderful things I tried produced only short term incremental improvements. However, the improvement with MesoSilver has been astounding.

After a week of taking one tablespoon of MesoSilver four times a day, I felt better than I had in many years. There have been no side effects. Sometimes if I miss a "dose" of MesoSilver, my energy starts to wane, but picks up immediately when I take it again. My "down days" are nowhere near as frequent or as bad as before, and my "up days" are now more common and more productive than in many years. I feel much stronger in every way and am finally able to begin rebuilding my stamina and muscle tone. Using the Sinus Flooding Technique with MesoSilver (which I got from the Colloid Forum) has also nearly eliminated the migraine headaches I've had since I was a child.

No one can understand what it is like to experience Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue unless they've been there. It's like falling into a deep dark hole that you can't seem to get out of. It's easy to lose hope. The discomfort, exhaustion and "brain fog" just don't seem to make sense. The vibrant person you were just seems like a distant memory. It's hard to believe that I've now found such a simple solution after 25+ years of hard work.
E. L.

Return to Fibromyalgia