Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Postby Tammie Thomas » Sat May 01, 2004 9:21 am

My fibromyalgia is such that I ache throughout my body, all day, every day of my life. I get out of bed in the morning and my body hurts. It’s worse in the cold weather – which we have plenty of in Syracuse. Every part of me hurts: my legs, arms, back, my connective tissue. On bad days, it’s debilitating. Because I’m also allergic to everything under the sun and almost all medications —I should be in plastic bubble! — I can’t even take anything for it. A few months, ago, I took some Mesosilver for an ear abscess and noticed that my fibromyalgia symptoms lessened. It was pretty subtle at first: I just sort of noticed, “Wait, I’m a lot less achy than I was.” I didn’t understand it, and kept asking myself, “What’s going on – is this real?” But there was no question that once I started taking Mesosilver, I felt a lot better. I am in a lot less pain, and movement is so much easier, like I can get up out of a chair now without pain and major effort. It’s quite unbelievable! I've never been so impressed with anything! I feel like I have a new lease on life! How spectacular is that? I thank God for you for giving me my life back! This really works! It truly is a miracle!

Tammie Thomas
Syracuse, NY
Tammie Thomas

Postby Lauri Cole » Wed May 12, 2004 9:30 am

My fibromyalgia had me in a state of total exhaustion. I couldn’t walk, couldn’t think clearly, could barely function. Colloidal Silver got me out of bed, helped my brain to function and got me off my prescription drugs, which means a lot to me because I don’t like taking drugs and really prefer more natural healing approaches.

Firbromyalgia is a cyclical condition, in which the symptoms come and go. I notice with Mesosilver, the waxing and waning of the symptoms is so much less drastic and much less severe. If I run out of the Mesosilver, my fibromyalgia symptoms flare up immediately, so I know there is a definite cause and effect relationship between my relief and the Mesosilver. And I love it that it’s a natural solution and I can get relief without the terrible side effects of the prescription drugs.

Also, I use Mesogold to help with fibromyalgia muscle pain. And my 12-year-old daughter who is just starting to manifest the beginning symptoms of the disease also takes gold to help with her pain, as well as her confusion and lack of focus. The Mesogold really helps her to think more clearly and follow through on assignments and tasks, both at home and at school.

My friend Deborah who also has Fibromyalgia uses both the silver and the gold, and finds them necessary for good daily functioning.

Lauri Cole
Chula Vista, CA
Lauri Cole

Postby Roxy » Tue Jun 01, 2004 11:29 am

I was told about Colloidal Silver from a work associate. I decided to investigate and found Colloidal Gold along with the silver. I have suffered from fibromyalgia & arthritis for the past 10 years. I live in pain on a daily basis and have tried everything you can imagine. Not only did I suffer from pain, but also depression as a result of the pain. I decided to try the Colloidal Gold. What the heck, I'd tried just about everything else.

I used to wake up, hurting, stiff and headachy. By the third day on the Colloidal Gold, I realized, "WOW!! No pain, no headache, no stiffness!!" I am approaching my fourth week on the gold and have been completely & totally pain free. I have been given my life back. I had suffered for so long, I had forgotten what it felt like to be pain free and whole. At my next doctor's appointment I plan on taking my bottle with me and giving my doctor an education for others that suffer the way I do. Thank you so much for giving me a pain free life and, as my husband stated, "It's so wonderful to have my wife back again." Thank you from the depths of my heart & soul.

Roxy
Roxy

Fibromyalgia

Postby ICEiam » Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:36 am

HI, I was just reading all of these postings on chronic fatigue and Fibromyalgia. Have all of you been tested for Lyme disease? If not I would suggest you do it. The ELISA test for Lyme will give you false results most of the time so you need to ask your Doctor to order a Western Blot test which is done in only 2 labs in the US. The one we used is in Palo Alto California. You can get the information on it at IgeneX.com. Lyme is misdiagnosed as many different illnesses over and over. I am now waiting on the mesosilver to see how it works with Lyme. Good luck and any of you with Lupus or MS should also get tested for Lyme. VERY common for doctors to misdiagnose this debilitating disease.

Good luck!!
ICEiam

Return to Fibromyalgia