Post Traumatic Stress Disorder

Post Traumatic Stress Disorder

Postby Aysha Q. » Thu Jun 17, 2004 5:39 pm

My first purchase of Mesogold was a 16.9 oz. bottle. I had suffered for years from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder after a severe, near death accident, which resulted in myriad problems including chronic fatigue, memory failure, fear and nervousness. As an actress/artist, living in Manhattan, this was a difficulty. I tried 3 ozs. of the Mesogold on an empty stomach on the first day and was simply amazed by the immediate effect. The day was long and busy; many technical problems had to be dealt with and I was able to do so easily and with equanimity. For the first time in 7 years, I didn't need a nap in the afternoon. I sat on an art panel in the evening and felt peppy, bright and was apparently quite entertaining. Late dinner with strangers caused me no stress after this inordinately long day and I actually chose to walk and take a subway home instead of grabbing a cab. Plus, I slept well. Three days later, I ordered a 5-gallon carboy. I've found that I don't need more than an ounce or so a day now. As an actress, my "quick study" abilities have returned and I no longer am easily unnerved. The Mesogold has done more for me than all the other supplements and pharmaceuticals combined that I've tried over the years; it has made a profound change for the better in my life.

Aysha Q.
New York, NY
Aysha Q.

Return to Post Traumatic Stress Disorder