Amazing Results

Postby Happily Cured!! » Wed May 26, 2004 2:18 pm

I just wanted to let you know that I had chronic sinusitis that had gone into infections that my doctor could not get rid of. I even had sinus surgery and have used every medication over the counter and antibiotics from my doctor. That never seemed to help, and just out of desperation I tried colloidal silver after reading all the testimonials thinking what do I have to lose. The first day I could not believe the affect it had in my sinuses. I had always had a bad odor inside my nose from the chronic infection and had fatigue from the sinusitis. I had first put it in a spray bottle to spray up my nose and after the first minute I could tell that it had killed all of the bacteria in my sinuses because the odor was gone! After that I started taking it orally and I feel great. I have energy and I feel happy and I don't even have as much as a sniffle. You have changed my life! I will be sure to tell everyone about this miracle called colloidal silver!

Signed,

Cured From Sinus Misery!
Happily Cured!!

Postby Higgins » Wed May 26, 2004 2:18 pm

I just recently tried colloidal silver for the first time. I have severe sinus infections. Nothing has worked before -- I've tried every kind of over the counter sinus medication I could find. But after reading about colloidal silver, I tried a few drops in my nose, and low and behold, within 15 minutes the headache was gone! I couldn't believe it! It continued to work for several weeks and I noticed to my surprise that all the sensitivity in my teeth was also gone! But last week, I started getting a headache, and the colloidal silver didn't work; I realized the infection was much deeper and the drops couldn't get to it so I started taking it internally. It took a few hours to work this time, but it worked! Thank God -- I've finally found some relief from that terrible pain!

R. M. Higgins
Higgins

Postby Happy Customer » Wed May 26, 2004 2:19 pm

am very grateful for finding out about the good effect of colloidal silver from your web site! I have had chronic sinus disease for over 15 years which was treated by conventional doctors with antihistamines, steroid sprays, antibiotics for the frequent infections, and surgery to remove polyps when the antibiotics no longer worked. A few years ago a nutritionist taught me that cow's milk was a major cause of the inflammation and mucus causing sinus headaches. Changing this, and other things in my diet helped a lot!

However, I was still affected by allergens and after having a cold or flu I usually came away with a sinus infection that was increasingly resistant to antibiotics. Most recently I had tried a course of treatment with a Chinese herbalist and acupuncturist--which helped some until getting a slight cold which sent me back to square one.

Then, while searching the web, I happened upon your site, and now feel I have found the means to be and stay well from now on! When I received my first bottle of your colloidal silver, I was suffering from severe headaches from the infection, combined with the unusually high pollen this spring. I drank two teaspoons and dripped two droppers-full into my nose before sleeping, and woke up for the first time in weeks with no headache or face pain!!! I continued to feel better over the next days, and resolved to try it for the six to eight weeks suggested for a chronic condition--both orally and in my nostrils morning and night.
Happy Customer

Postby Policeman » Wed May 26, 2004 2:20 pm

I began taking Mesosilver for sinus infections – which I suffered from for years – and now I haven’t had a sinus infection for over a year, which is incredible. I still take 1 –2 tablespoons a day, every day, to maintain my general health.

Police Lieutenant
New Jersey
Policeman

Postby Dick Gibbs » Wed May 26, 2004 2:20 pm

Mesosilver cleared up my fungus sinus infection in about 3-4 days. I tried it orally, but didn't have any relief. Then reread your testimonials and tried it with an eye dropper into my nasal passages, with head laid back towards the floor. I had had fungal sinus infections for about 40 years, with no lasting relief from my medical doctors prescriptions, had even been to Mayo clinic with no results. I can't express my thankfulness for finding your product on the internet.

Dick Gibbs
Dick Gibbs

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 19, 2004 2:11 am

Jan Carl wrote:A young neighborhood boy was getting migraine headaches from a sinus infection. I gave him some of my Mesosilver in a small squeeze bottle that he could spray right up his nose. It worked so well in clearing up his infection and taking away the headaches, that his dad ordered him a five gallon jug!

Jan Carl
Waterford, MI

neighbor across the water

Postby BigR » Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:36 pm

Anonymous wrote:
Jan Carl wrote:A young neighborhood boy was getting migraine headaches from a sinus infection. I gave him some of my Mesosilver in a small squeeze bottle that he could spray right up his nose. It worked so well in clearing up his infection and taking away the headaches, that his dad ordered him a five gallon jug!

Jan Carl
Waterford, MI

Hey Jan
I just logged on to this site this last week. Both of my daughters have health issues. You are not too far from me and I wondered if I could ask you a few personal questions about your experiences w/mesosilver. You can contact me at my email address at: rpmattice@msn.com

I live about 1 1/2 hours north of green bay wi near the UP.

RussM
BigR

Previous

Return to Sinus Infection