Doctor recommended for skin cancer

Doctor recommended for skin cancer

Postby Leanne » Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:53 am

I have been diagnosed with two separate cases of skin cancer (one on my lip and one by my tear duct).

In an effort to strengthen my immune system and hopefully prevent future cancers, I contacted a medical doctor who specializes in homephathic and alternative medicines. Unfortunately he is in such high demand that his patient load was full and he could not see me at this time. He did put in a "call of compassion" to me and said he has had success in treating skin cancer with a combination of Mesogold and a full spectrum organic mineral supplement. I figured I had nothing to lose by trying it, so I ordered a bottle of Mesogold. I Have been taking the Mesogold for two weeks now and can honestly say I have never felt better (see Wellbeing testimonial)!

I have now also ordered MesoPlatinum Spray, MesoGold Spray and MesoCopper Spray to apply to my skin cancer site topically. I will have to keep you posted with the topical results, and I am very positive about the outcome, which is the first step to any success story!

Leanne Zaleski- Hollywood, Florida
Leanne

Postby cj » Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:59 pm

What were the outcoming results?
cj

Re: Doctor recommended for skin cancer

Postby GeorgeFowell » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:22 am

What are the symptoms of skin cancer? and what is the initial process of preventing that?
GeorgeFowell

Return to Skin Cancer