2 Months on Meso - Good progress so far

2 Months on Meso - Good progress so far

Postby LymePatient » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:31 am

As a Lyme patient currently in the late stage of infection, I can attest to the effectiveness of silver. I can tell, because after taking a dose (usually three ounces on an empty stomach) I would get a mild headache (Herxheimer’s reaction), followed by a period of mental clarity. Of course, in between doses the bacteria tends to build up again, but in my experience the periods of mental clarity keep increasing and the symptoms caused by the Lyme (numbness, tingling, hand tremors, mild heart pains, mental fog, forgetfulness, Bell’s palsy, inflamed eye blood vessels) have been decreasing more and more over time. I can LITERALLY feel the bacteria coming out of my eyes, ear canals, nose, scalp, skin, and anus. The brand I am using is Mesosilver and I’ve been on it since early February. Please note that I am NOT selling silver, nor am I associated with the company in any way. I am just a concerned Lyme patient who would like to offer some encouragement to fellow sufferers.

A few months ago, after finding out that I had chronic Lyme, I started reading about the topic online and have been greatly encouraged by a website concerning a family who had recovered from Lyme disease a few years ago as a result of taking the silver (http://www.lymesite.com/Our_story.htm). A mother and her two children used Meso and she now reports that all three of them have experienced their longest remissions ever as a result of taking the stuff for just little over six months.

I believe she is telling the truth because the silver is working for me. For anyone who may have started taking silver (that is, real colloidal, not ionic type of silver) I would suggest not to be discouraged if the symptoms do not totally disappear during the first few weeks, but to stay with it for at least two months till the results start to really show. Based on my experience with it, I think there is a point where the silver reaches a certain degree saturation in the tissues, so that whenever the spirochetes start to replicate, they get knocked down more quickly. (I also cut out coffee altogether and try to keep my ph alkaline because an acidic environment seems to encourage growth of the Lyme bacteria.) At this point, I am experiencing a faster rate of recovery than I did during the first few weeks. I expect the spirochetes to be completely out of my system in five to six more months by using the silver. Anyway, this is my personal experience with Meso as a Lyme patient. I hope this post could encourage and help others who may be suffering with Lyme.
LymePatient

Re: 2 Months on Meso - Good progress so far

Postby jfriel75 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:41 am

My girl friend has had lyme for 7 years now and I am trying to get her to try meso because of all the testimonials i have read about it. I have also started taking it to show her it has no negative effects. I feel great and it seems to work on me. What kind (if any) of negative effects have you seen from taking it and what kind of dosage are you using? I just take a tablespoon in the morning and one at night before bed and that seems to be working for me. I hope to have her using it soon and I just need some real opinions from someone who is actually still taking it. Are there any other things you are doing combined with taking silver? Thank you!
jfriel75

Postby LymePatient » Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:31 pm

I hope your girlfriend feels better with the silver. I haven't had any negative side effects from taking it except for frequent herxes. To alleviate the herxing, I just drink lots of fresh lemons. My current dosage for the silver is 12 ounces or more per day. I just pour them in small Red Bull (2 oz.) plastic bottles so that I can bring them anywhere and no one knows I'm drinking silver. It has decreased the amount of lyme in my system that I expect to be completely (or almost) well by the end of the summer. Will keep you guys posted on how it turns out.
LymePatient

Postby jfriel75 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:47 pm

LymePatient wrote:I hope your girlfriend feels better with the silver. I haven't had any negative side effects from taking it except for frequent herxes. To alleviate the herxing, I just drink lots of fresh lemons. My current dosage for the silver is 12 ounces or more per day. I just pour them in small Red Bull (2 oz.) plastic bottles so that I can bring them anywhere and no one knows I'm drinking silver. It has decreased the amount of lyme in my system that I expect to be completely (or almost) well by the end of the summer. Will keep you guys posted on how it turns out.

Thank you! - jfriel75
jfriel75

Postby jfriel75 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:41 pm

My girlfriend is now trying MMS. Have you heard of it? She said she will try meso if it alleviates the yeast build up on the back of my tongue. It's almost gone so hopefully she will try it soon! Thanks for the reply and hopefully your success will convince her to try it!
jfriel75

Postby jfriel75 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:48 am

One more question! My girlfriend believes if we have sex, condom or no condom, she will give me lyme. Have you seen this happen? Have you given it to your significant other or did they already have it? The CDC says it is not sexually transmittable but Bryan Rosner (the dude out in Cali. who wrote the 2 lyme books about fighting Lyme disease says it is sexually transmittable) So I was just curious if you had seen anything to substantiate whether it is or not? Thanks!
jfriel75

Postby LymePatient » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:40 pm

I'm glad that the silver is working for you, it sure is working well for me. I'm currently on my fifth month taking it and I feel much better. Sometimes I do worry whether my progress might remain at a plateau at some point; this has not been the case however, as my symptoms have been continually decreasing over time.

I wouldn't know whether lyme can be passed sexually since I never had a girlfriend. The only thing I can say is that having lyme is not fun at all, so I think your girlfriend has your best interests in mind.

MMS looks like an good product. This is the first time I've heard of it and was wondering if you could refer me to a website or booklet that explains the product in more detail. Does your girlfriend have good results in using MMS to treat lyme? Perhaps it may even be good to try both MMS and colloidal silver if it's safe but I am not sure of this.
LymePatient

Return to Lyme Disease