Herxheimers reaction on colloidal silver?

Herxheimers reaction on colloidal silver?

Postby Helvella » Sun May 11, 2008 4:06 am

I´ve been taking colloidal silver (mesosilver) for almost two weeks now. I must say that I feel better than I have felt in a long time, even if it seems unbelievable, and I still don´t dare to say if it works or not.
My question is if any of you taking CS for Lyme have experienced any Herxheimers?

What have been your reactions to the silver? Please give me some experiences...

Helvella
Last edited by Helvella on Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
Helvella

Postby Healing Well » Sat May 31, 2008 2:10 pm

Hi Suzanna,

I also am on Meso Silver, up to 4 tbsps./day in divided doses and do experience herxes manifesting in fatigue, muscle pains, brain fog, looser stools, abdominal bloating and reductions in strength and endurance. These symptoms seem to fade as time goes on after each successive dosage increase.

As someone with Lyme and possibly Babesia, I was warned by someone last night that the co-infection Babesia may not be inhibited by silver and may even thrive in a silver-rich body. Any ideas on this one?

Thanks,

blessings,

Peter
Healing Well

My results with silver

Postby Helvella » Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:39 pm

Hi everbody!
I just wanted to tell you that it has passed about 4 months since I wrote my first message, and I do feel SO much better. I don't know if it's really the mesosilver that has made the difference, but to be honest I believe that it is. I have been taking the silver for several periods during these months and I have consumed about 4 litres all together.
Almost all my symptoms are gone or just show up for a few days. I also dont experience the once-a-month flares anymore. It was almost a year ago that I caught Lyme, but I am now working again since two months.
If you can afford to treat yourself with mesosilver I do recommend it, but I think you have to expect it to take some time.
I will continue taking it for a while.
Good luck.
Helvella

Re: Herxheimers reaction on colloidal silver?

Postby stacieandjensmom » Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:13 am

Please e-mail me about using the collidal silver. Such as what brands are true collidal silver. I am 56 years old & have had the Lyme symptons for 15 years & my husband for 10 years. We were finally diagnosed 2 years ago this Dec. It took untill last week to try antibiotic infusion. So difficult to find doctors whom know anything about this . Any help will be greatly appreciated. Debby C
stacieandjensmom

Re: Herxheimers reaction on colloidal silver?

Postby Helvella » Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:53 am

hello!

The brand that I used was Mesosilver.
In addition to what I wrote last time I can say that I am still feeling well and that my symptoms are almost completely gone. As long as I don't work too hard or stress to much I feel more or less like a normal person now... :D
Greetings
Helvella
Helvella

Return to Lyme Disease