Spinal Cord Injury

Spinal Cord Injury

Postby RocketmanOnWheels » Mon May 23, 2005 12:59 pm

Hi All.

In June of 2002 I was in a very bad car accident and as a result sustained, among a bunch of other injuries, a spinal cord injury that rendered me completely paralyzed from the waist down.

Among many complications and difficulties faced on a daily level I had a virtually non stop bladder infection and some very weak flickers of return in a number of muscles.

I came across the Colloids quite by accident and ordered both the silver and gold. Here are the results that I experienced:

Within a week of starting the Meso Silver, my urine cleared up and the achy, tired feeling from having a chronic infection was gone. That was 5 months ago and I have not had to fill my prescription for antibiotics since.

About a month after starting the Meso Gold, my Physiotherapist, Massage therapist and myself noticed some surprising changes...My range of motion increased drastically, areas of sensation to touch and temperature started to increase in both of my legs and feet in various spots. Nothing perfect but helpful enough to know when shoes are too tight or other problems exist. Also, there has been a definate increase in the strength of my muscles in my trunk and other areas where there had been just a flicker of activity previously.

It should be noted that there are normally no neurological returns after 2 years post injury. We're just coming up on 3 years in another month and with the help of these products I am continuing to see progress.

Do I know that the Meso Gold is directly related?
Well...Not scientifically but I ran out about a month ago and within a couple of days there was reduced strength in the very same muscles. The sensation stayed about the same buy again, those active movements diminished. When I got my new supply in, within about 3 days everything was back to normal.

How significant is this to me? Well, with the assitance of a harness and lift device, I was able to get into a standing position (this had been tried previously but didn't work) and I was able to maintain the standing position, supporting my own weight for the first time in almost 3 years.

Does this mean the products work? I don't know, but I've never been one to argue with results. If you are reading this and trying to decide if you should try the products or not my advice would be go for it. Try them and then decide for yourself if you should continue or not based on your own results.

Smiles from Ontario, Canada
Dennis
RocketmanOnWheels

Return to Mobility/Flexibility